The website https://www.nooitheinviteapp.com/ and the mobile application systems called nooi (available on App Store and Play Store) (the “Systems”) is owned and operated by Hanle Solutions Private Limited (“Company”, “we”, or “us”, or “our”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at Flat No B-3, 09-03, Elita Apartments JP Nagar, 7th Phase, RBI Layout, Bangalore 560076 (CIN: U72200KA2016PTC087043).
2. Collection of Information
- The User Information collected by the company inter alia include the following:
- Personal Information: In order for you to use certain features of the Systems, such as creating an account on the Systems for placing orders, you would be required to register with us, which requires you to provide certain personal information such as your e-mail address, phone number, name, date of birth etc., and certain sensitive personal data or information such as passwords, credit card details, debit card details, bank account information etc.
- Photos and Videos of the event: All media content in form of photos and videos uploaded by you (either as an invitee or an event organizer).
- Web Analytics: The Company may use third party web analytics services to track and analyze your interaction with the Systems, such as mouse clicks / screen taps, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text that you choose to type into the Systems. The Company uses this information to enhance your experience.
- Transactional Data: All transactional data, such as intra System searches, orders placed, orders cancelled, payment modes chosen, number of visits, etc., is collected and used to ensure a better service.
- Traffic Data: The Company tracks certain information about your visits to the Systems. The information that is tracked includes information such as: (a) IP addresses; (b) domain servers; (c) types of computers system accessing the Systems; (d) types of web browsers used to access the Systems; (e) referring source which may have sent you to the Systems URL; and (e) other information associated with the interaction of your browser and the Systems.
- System Information: The Company may access certain information from you mobile devices such as your location data, contact list and / or address book, your mobile mac address, etc.
3. Use of Your Information
- The Company will use your contact information primarily to contact you when necessary, including to inform you about any event you are invited for, your transactions / events, feedback surveys, latest offers or at any other instance as the Company may deem fit. The Company may also use your demographic data, your traffic data, your location data, to customize and tailor your experience on the Systems. You agree that the Company may use your Personal Information (as defined under the Information technology Act and the rules made thereunder) or Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined under the Information technology Act and the rules made thereunder) in such manner as may be required to serve you better or as the Company deems fit.
4. Confidentiality and Security
- comply with a court order or other legal process;
- protect the rights, property or safety of the Company or another party;
- enforce the nooi Terms and Conditions; or
- respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.
5. Data Retention Period
- We will retain the User Information for a retention period of 5 years, or as may otherwise be required to fulfill nooi's legal requirements under applicable law.
6. Recipients of User Information
- We will ensure that your User Information received through the Systems is only accessible to authorized individuals as necessary to provide you the services you selected, including to effectively handle your business relationship and/or respond to your requests or inquiries.
- We may also share relevant data (including User Information) with third parties working with us, such as external telemarketing company for sending you updates on events over SMS service, or taxi app aggregators for booking of taxi services, or with third parties who assist us with order fulfillment. We try our best to ensure that the said third parties undertake to process the data only on our behalf and subject to our instructions. They must also implement appropriate security measures to keep the User Information confidential, consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
7. Security Measures Implemented to Protect Personal Data
- We have in place technical and organizational security measures designed to prevent unauthorized or unlawful disclosure of or access to, or accidental or unlawful loss, destruction, alteration or damage to your User Information.
8. Applicable Laws
9. Grievance Officer
The name and contact details of the grievance office appointed by the Company as per the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder is as follows:
Phone: +91 80 46671700
Time: Mon - Friday (9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.)
10. Contacting Us